Villa Larimar is a private and discreet property located in Clifton near Camps Bay. Clifton is known as Cape Towns St Tropez and the area is very fashionable with beautiful properties as well as beautiful people. There are four white sandy beaches to choose from and plenty of yachts sailing past. The large patio terrace of Villa Larimar provides an ideal viewing point to watch Clifton at its finest.
The spectacular beach and sea views combined with fine modern art used in the décor give an exceptional interior and exterior experience. There are spacious living areas and guests are spoilt for choice with outdoor seating areas. The villa also benefits from being tucked out of the wind between Lion’s Head and Clifton Beach.
The dining, shopping and nightlife of Cape Town are all less than 20 minutes away from the villa and theres a golf course within a 30 minute drive.
Clifton is such a cool place to be. Villa Larimar has real wow factor.
- A prime location in Clifton near some of South Africas great wine lands, beaches and the city of Cape Town.
- Clifton 4th beach 3 min walk. Camps Bay 5 min drive. Table Mountain 15 min drive. Cape town 17 min drive.
- Cape Town airport (27 min drive).
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with a 180 degree sea view. Views of the Lions head.
- Relaxed elegance combined with indulgent comfort, Villa Larimar is a cohesive well designed property which takes complete advantage of its breathtaking location over Clifton to the ocean beyond.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Outdoor swimming pool with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sauna and massage therapies are available on request.
- A fitness area and outdoor terraces for open air yoga and pilates.
- An entertainment room with a T.V and a library of books and magazines.
- This villa has a large outside entertainment area and dining area next to the swimming pool and sun loungers. There is private secure parking and 24 hour security.