Villa Ellerman is set in the grounds of the world renowned Ellerman House in Bantry Bay. The location offers unrivalled privacy and incredible views, yet is just 20 minutes from Cape Town.
This property epitomises lavish Capetonian living, affording guests an unmatched level of privacy and service. Designed with three levels, Villa Ellerman has five spacious bedrooms and two ground floor Spa rooms plus a relaxation area and infinity pool. The main living area has an inside/outside feel with walls that discreetly slide away opening the space onto the pool deck.
Great villa in beautiful gardens with views of Bantry Bay. It was hard to leave at the end of our stay.
- Prime location in Bantry Bay, near some of South Africas great wine lands, beaches and the city of Cape Town.
- Camps Bay 5 min drive. Clifton Beach 5 min drive. Table Mountain 10 min drive. Cape Town 20 min drive.
- Cape Town airport (30 min drive).
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with a 180 degree sea view out towards Robben Island.
- Modern architecture with a nautical twist in a breathtaking location overlooking the ocean.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 10 guests in 5 double bedrooms.
- Outdoor swimming pool with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sauna and massage therapies are available on request.
- A fitness area and outdoor terraces for open air yoga and pilates.
- An entertainment room with a T.V and library of books and magazines.
- The villa is perched in the gardens with 180 degree sea views and a vast teak deck makes you feel very close to the Atlantic Ocean. There is private secure parking and 24 hour security.