Located in Camps Bay, Cape Town, Villa Ava is built on the sheer slopes of the Twelve Apostles. Nestled in one of Cape Towns most sought after locations, Villa Ava has been designed and built to afford panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Combining elegance with clean lines, this villa has large picture windows which provide uninterrupted ocean views and which slide open seamlessly to provide access to the pool and terraces. The layout of this property includes a large open plan lounge area, a dining area that seats up to 8 guests and a modern kitchen. The contemporary design offers great comfort and ease of use for the whole family. All bedrooms are air conditioned.
We loved Camps Bay and Villa Ava with its ocean views and serene beach house lifestyle.
- In a prime location in trendy Camps Bay, one of the most sought after coastal precincts.
- Nearest beach Camps Bay 4 min drive. Clifton Beach 5 min drive. 12 Apostles 10 min drive. Table Mountain 10 min drive. Cape Town 20 min drive.
- Cape Town airport (30 min drive).
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with uninterrupted views.
- Vaulted wood ceilings set high above the sleek open concept sitting and dining areas add to the breezy feel, while a smooth fronted fireplace lends a touch of coziness.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Outdoor infinity swimming pool with uninterrupted breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Message therapies are available on request.
- Outdoor terraces for open air yoga and pilates.
- An integrated sound system throughout the villa.
- A wooden deck and lawn provide an indoor/outdoor entertainment area and there is a weber barbecue available on the terrace alongside a fashionable alfresco dining table. The property has a large double garage and security alarms.