The paradise island of Tagomago is one of the few and most beautiful private islands in Spanish waters. Perfectly located just 900 metres from the jet set island of Ibiza, a 30 minute boat ride can deliver you to the beautiful beaches of nearby Formentera.
Covering 400,000m of the mediterranean and surrounded by turquoise waters and a unique island wild flora, you will find an intimate hideaway for selective clientele which provides total privacy and discretion. Tagomago also provides a wonderful venue for private events with the added benefit of plenty of mooring spaces for visitors arriving by yacht.
The island is also home to an important lighthouse which dates back to 1909. It is covered in idyllic pathways that lead through the nature reserve from the centrally located villa. Five large double suites all have panoramic views of Ibiza and large glazed windows that accentuate this special location. There is a heliport with a short transfer time from Ibiza airport to Tagomago.
Total tranquility! We feel like we completely checked out of reality for a few days and recharged our batteries.
- Tagomago lies to the west of the island of Ibiza, about a 10 minute helicopter flight from Eivissa, Ibiza's capital.
- Nearest beach 2 min walk. Private coves all around the island. Eivissa town 10 min helicopter ride.
- Eivissa Airport (10 min by helicopter or 45 minutes by speedboat).
- Overlooking turquoise waters towards the island of Ibiza.
- A contemporary Spanish finca decorated in greys and whites and with the odd hint of red, much of the property has been custom built with luxury living in mind.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 10 guests in 5 bedrooms in 1 substantial villa.
- Large outdoor infinity swimming pool with uninterrupted breathtaking views over the Mediterranean.
- This property has a sauna and jacuzzi. There are mapped out jogging or hiking routes around the island and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy massage treatments.
- An outdoor gym with a range of equipment as well as outdoor fitness zones around the estate.
- A spectacular location with direct access to its own secluded coves for watersports like canoeing, snorkelling, fishing or spearfishing. You can be collected from the estate to enjoy waterskiing, wake boarding or to simply enjoy a coastal cruise.
- A Bang & Olufsen sound system throughout and plenty of space to host a party with no restrictions on noise.
- There is a beach grill and barbecue with al fresco dining option. Chill out areas have been created to watch the sunrise or sunset. The whole property is well maintained whilst still retaining the ruggedness of a private mediterranean island.