Oceana Villa was designed by architect Stefan Antoni as a modern house that blurs the lines between inside and outside to take advantage of its amazing location. Adjacent to the Lion’s Head nature reserve, Oceana Villa enjoys vast panoramic views of Clifton’s famous beaches and the Atlantic Ocean. Integrated sliding glass doors and large terraces create a feeling of space and harmony with the nature of Clifton and its bay.
With four large bedrooms, this villa comfortably sleeps 8 guests. The dining room has a triple height ceiling with a feature chandelier and is a great location for entertaining. There is also a sheltered private outdoor dining area surrounded by a waterfall and lawns creating a very tranquil space. In addition, the property has a spacious cinema room and a well stocked wine cellar.
This villa is an architectural masterpiece with spectacular ocean views and incredibly luxurious design.
- In Clifton and a stones throw from the finest blue flag beaches, boutiques and restaurants the Cape has to offer.
- Clifton 4th beach 3 min walk. Camps Bay 5 min drive. Table Mountain 15 min drive. Cape town 17 min drive.
- Cape Town airport (30 min drive).
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with a 180 degree sea view. Views of the Lions head Nature Reserve.
- Grand and spacious with bold art pieces and beautifully designed furnishings, all framed by the modern clean lines of architect Stefan Antoni.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
- Outdoor infinity swimming pool with a feature waterfall and floating bar to enjoy while looking at the views of the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a cold plunge pool and an outdoor shower.
- A steam room and a massage room where therapies are available on request.
- A gym equipped with Technogym and outdoor terraces for open air yoga and pilates.
- A luxury cinema with media server, blue ray and DSTV.
- This villa has large outdoor terraces and a traditional wooden South African barbecue or braii. There is private secure parking and 24 hour security.