Llandudno Beach Villa is built above the dense green coastal vegetation of the Cape, with judicious use of dark stone to reflect the smooth boulders that define the tiny coastal enclave of Llandudno. This designer luxury home is the essence of pared-down glamour, nestled onto the slopes of the Atlantic Seaboard next to the Sandy Bay Nature Reserve.
The living areas open onto a spacious wrap around Balau deck which is furnished with over-sized comfortable deck furniture, dining tables and chairs, as well as a built in barbecue. On the lower level is the heated pool with more sundecks and there are plenty of sun loungers to relax on and enjoy the spectacular views.
We love this beach house! Built with wood and stone it feels really organic.
- In the prestigious residential suburb of Llandudno in Cape Town, next to the Sandy Bay Nature Reserve.
- Llandudno beach 10 min walk. Camps Bay 15 min drive. Table Mountain 20 min drive. Cape Town 20 min drive.
- Cape Town airport (35 min drive).
- Overlooking the mountains and Atlantic Ocean with views of the Sandy Bay Nature Reserve.
- Archtecturally exceptional with spectacular views, the design is earthy with muted colours and textured finishes reflecting the abundant sunlight.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool to enjoy while looking at the views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- A steam room and massage therapies are available on request.
- Outdoor terraces for open air yoga and pilates.
- A luxury cinema with media server, blue ray and DSTV.
- This villa has large outdoor terraces and a South African barbecue. There is private secure parking and 24 hour security.
- Exclusive Spa Retreats
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland for Exclusive Spa Retreats.