Chalet Zermatt Peak is a luxury landmark chalet in one of the most desirable locations in the world. Set into the side of the mountain, this property offers unrivalled panoramic views across the village of Zermatt to the iconic Matterhorn.
This modern chalet has complete privacy and tranquility, yet is just a few minutes walk to the charming town and the bustling atmosphere of the bars, restaurants and shops of Zermatt. The jingle bells of horse drawn carriages passing by, and the smell of warm gluhwein and roasted chestnuts add to the fairytale location of this exclusive property.
Guests can enjoy the spectacular views of the Matterhorn through the floor to ceiling windows as this chalet has been designed to take full advantage of its surrounding Alpine landscape. A lift allows easy access to all floors within the chalet, and access to the ski slopes in just 5 minutes away, The streets and stadels of the quaint Olde Zermatt town are also within walking distance.
The panoramic views over Zermatt to the Matterhorn take your breathe away.
- Very central Zermatt location at an altitude of 1620m.
- Ski lifts
- Klein Matterhorn lift 5 minute drive, main street 2 minute drive.
- Sion Private airport, Geneva or Zurich.
- South facing with 180 degree panoramic views of the Alps and Matterhorn.
- A stylish contemporary design using solid walnut flooring, Brazilian stone and Italian marble. Floor to ceiling glass windows highlight the properties spectacular location and views.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 13 guests in 5 bedrooms with a maximum of 10 adults and 3 children.
- An indoor/outdoor jacuzzi pool is beautifully located to take advantage of the panoramic views.
- The wellness area offers a dry Finnish Sauna and a wet Swedish sauna as well as an hammam with healing crystals. A range of massage and treatments can be enjoyed in the therapy room and there is a peaceful relaxation area to enjoy with chaise longue seating.
- Fully equipped indoor gym with a power plate, cross trainer, indoor bike, and a selection of free weights.
- HD Cinema T.V’s in all rooms have digital cable, Sky and Apple T.V. Ipod docks are throughout the chalet and there are a selection of games with a Wii console.
- This property has a large outdoor terrace with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen and seating for alfresco dining. All floors and balconies look over the village to the Matterhorn.
- The property is managed by a team of professional service staff and a range of professional services are available with rental bookings. These services may include professional host, housekeeping, private chef, concierge and driver service. Please contact us to confirm the services included, if there are supplemental costs which may apply and any special requirements.
- Exclusive Spa Retreats
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland for Exclusive Spa Retreats.