Magnificent and exclusive, Chalet Spa Verbier is one of the world’s best chalets with a contemporary design, spectacular spa and epic location with breathtaking views of the Alps. The attention to detail in this Verbier ski chalet is superb with a highly trained team who will ensure that no request is left unanswered.
A short walk from the Savoleyres lift station and tucked away down a private road, Chalet Spa Verbier offers the convenience of a prime Verbier location yet the seclusion and privacy that you’d expect from an exclusive residence. Inside the property is resolutely modern yet still retains an authentic chalet flavour through the use of locally sourced natural materials, such as massive timbers and mountain stone.
For those who enjoy relaxing, there is a feature swimming pool with a huge glass window and an uninterrupted view of the Alps. There are indoor and outdoor private fitness zones, a hammam, sauna, massage room, jacuzzi and Canadian cedar wood hot tub. The pool can convert into a water polo court. The chalet’s facilities also include a glamorous private cinema, a games room and an enormous terrace with panoramic views.
The ideal setting for an idyllic holiday – amazing pool, wonderful views and so much to do! Thanks also to Nick for such a professional service. We return home relaxed & so much fitter!
- Centrally located close to the Savoleyres lift station in Verbier on a private road at an altitude of 1500m.
- Ski lifts
- Savoleyres lift 1 min drive, Medran lift 5 min drive, Place Centrale 3 min drive.
- Sion Private Airport (20 min drive) or Geneva Airport (2hr drive).
- South, East and West facing 180 degree panoramic views of the Alps.
- A stylish contemporary design using a combination of wood and local mountain stone. Resolutely modern yet still retaining the authentic chalet flavour including a large open wood burning fireplace.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 10 guests in 5 bedrooms in the main chalet and 13 guests if an extra 2 bedrooms are added from the attached apartment.
- Indoor infinity swimming pool with Siemens filtration system which avoids the use of chlorine.
- Sauna & hammam with eucalyptus feed plus private massage therapy room.
- Well equipped indoor gym as well as an outdoor fitness terrace. Technogym equipment including a cross trainer, multi gym, and running machine, as well as a Concept 2 rower, Schwinn spinner, TRX, free weights and bench and a punch bag.
- Billiard table, darts and an outdoor ping pong table.
- Cinema room with minibar, blue ray high definition, media centre, apple TV, netflix and ipod dock. Games including SPS3, Nintendo XBOX 360 and Wii.
- A hot tub handmade out of Canadian cedar wood as well as a large jacuzzi both have South facing mountain views. A spacious barbecue terrace with a stone rotisserie BBQ. Chalet Spa Verbier has an outdoor dining area with a large table for alfresco dining. The Alpine garden lawn is bordered by Christmas trees.