Chalet Pearl in Courchevel 1850 enjoys an enviable location, situated just 50m from the ski piste. In the middle of the Nogentil area, the property has far reaching views across the Dent du Villard but is also within easy reach of the centre of Courchevel.
The chalet has been constructed using old timbers and local stone and includes a large indoor heated pool with a waterfall and wellness area for relaxation. There are other facilities including a private fitness area, hammam and a therapy room for massage treatments.
With luxury and comfort in mind, Chalet Pearl is well equipped with the latest technology including flat screen T.V’s with SKY, Apple T.V and a BOSE music system. The master suite has its own private jacuzzi tub.
As always, amazing service at the amazing Chalet Pearl – we loved it all.
- Centrally located in the Nogentil area of Belle Cote, Courchevel at an altitude of 1850m.
- Ski lifts
- Bellecote piste 50m, Courchevel 4 minute drive, La Croisette 1 minute drive.
- Nearest airport is Chambery (1h45). Other options include Grenoble-Isere (1h50), Geneva (2h30) and Lyon Saint Exupery (2h30).
- From the balconies and large picture windows of this property, there are views over the Dent du Villard.
- A beautifully presented stylish contemporary design with a large open wood burning fireplace.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 14 guests in 7 bedrooms. There is an apartment a few minutes from the chalet available to rent for staff which sleeps 2 – 4 guests.
- Indoor swimming pool with a cascading fountain and relaxation area.
- A wellness area which includes an hammam.
- Well equipped indoor gym with a Power Plate.
- Private cinema with projector screen and a Playstation, x-box, Nintendo Wii and popcorn machine. Each bedroom has access to Apple TV.
- The chalet has an Alpine garden.